When you have pain in toe, heel or other small joints like finger etc. this is a sure indication that you are suffering from gout. So, make sure that you get your uric acid level checked. It should be around four. There is no such valuable treatment for uric acid in allopathy. You won’t even find any permanent solution to cure your uric acid level permanently through allopathic medicine. All the allopathic medicines primarily work under the mechanism of stopping the formulation of uric acid in the body, which is not at all healthy for your liver, kidney and other vital organs. Whereas Ayurvedic Medicines effectively cures the uric acid without any side effects and other damages to your body.
The Ayurvedic System
Human Body accept plants (Herbal products) because there is a friendly relation between the two. Human Body treats synthetic compound (allopathic medicines) as a foreign body, which may cause toxic side effects. To acquire drugs from medicinal plants is an old system called Ayurvedic system, mentioned in ancient scriptures such as Atharva-Veda (1200 B.C.) and Chark Samhita (1000 B.C.) The Ayurvedic system is based on the experiments and observations of hundreds of years.
How Dr. Uri Capsules Works
Dr. Uri is a combination of many herbal plants. It is basically based on an ancient formula which has been recommended and praised in Ayurvedic System. Dr. Uri Capsules follow an effective Treatment for Uric Acid by curing from the root cause of the disease by improving the digestion system, speeding up the metabolism and removing the toxins from blood.
Foods to be avoided
Food plays a significant role in the treatment of uric acid as there is a specific diet for uric acid, according to which you have to avoid certain foods which are as follows:
- High Protein diet such as meat, fish and egg
- Liquor and dry fruits specially groundnuts
- Cauliflower, ladyfinger, colocasia, peas, rice and tomato
- Pickles, Milk & Milk products
- Cold drinks, ice cream in cold weather
- Whole Pulses
How to Use
- One capsule twice a day after meals.
- Take a glass of warm water on empty stomach in the morning & before going to bed.
- Do a brisk walk for 20 to 30 minutes for better results.
- Continue the use of Dr. URI capsules for at least 45 days to get the complete advantage.