Each 500 mg Capsule contains extracts of:
According to Ayurveda KAPHA is the combination of water and earth. Due to its defect there is deficiency of lubrication in joints, congestion in lungs, diabetes, heart problem, dryness of skin and there is also a secretion like wax, this waxy substance is called cholesterol (CH27 H45 OH9).
80% of cholesterol is produced by the Liver in the body, In Ayurveda, it is called MEDA-DHATU. if the MEDA-DHATU is in proper function them vitamin D, hormones, cell walls and bile acids are produced in right proportion. These help in digesting fat. iHeart after controlling the functions of MEDA-DHATU it helps liver in producing good cholesterol (H.D.L.) and also helps to minimize the bad cholesterol (L.D.L.). H.D.L. should be 50 mg or more, and L.D.L should not exceed 130 mg in the body.
All fruits, vehetables, pulses, grains, seeds, vegetable oils, honey, sugar, jam, soya milk & soya milk products, dark chocolate, red wine.
FOOD TO BE A VOIDED
Egg, Cream Cheese, Butter, Red Meat, Liver(meat), Ice-cream, Cake, Junk Food and in take of excessive liquor.
1. Do light exercise regularly (consult your doctor in case of medical physical problems), minimum 20 to 30 minutes brisk walk daily.
2. Check your weight, cholesterol levels and blood pressure regularly.
3. Quit smoking which tends to rise good cholesterol H.D.L.
4. Restaurant food can be bad for cholesterol levels, prefer using boiled, baked, steamed and grilled food, avoid fried food.
How To Use
1. Take one capsule in the morning after meal and second before bedtime with luke warm water.
2. Take luke warm water as much as one can, minimum thrice a day specially empty stomach.
3. Chronic patients can take 2 capsules in the morning & 2 capsules before bed time (4 capsules daily).
1. Although it is difficult to follow the above instructions and food to be avoided but one should Know about the cholesterol level, an individual should avoid these practices as much as one can.
2. iHeart is manufactured using herbal extracts analytically tested with modern technology.